Want to find out more?
Questions & answers
- If you think you are ready to invest time and money into a startup or idea.
- If you think you are ready for investment.
- If you think you are ready to launch your product.
- If you are trying to work out the priority of ideas.
- If you think you are ready for a proof of concept trial.
When you have achieved over 80% on the Readiness Score and are ready to seek:
- Trial/Proof of Concept partners
- Seek to find and be introduced to channel partners or distributors
- Seek to pitch to investors
Yes, we are currently accepting expressions of interest from advisors, mentors, investment brokers, accountants to be licensees of the Valid8 Readiness Score. However, we are very selective about ensuring that our licensees are trained and can commit to the values of Valid8.
We encourage Government departments (federal, state and local) to contact us to look at sponsoring innovators, founders and entrepreneurs through the program. We will work with all levels of government to assist them increase the rate of successful innovation.